Students and young scholars are invited to this one-day, intensive PhD course offering a venue to:
- be inspired by key researchers on museum history
- present your project based on your written paper
- get feedback on your own research
- contribute to dialogues on the course theme
- train your skills in oral scientific presentation and discussion
- connect with an international group of fellow students and colleagues within your field
Join us for this engaging course and secure your participation in the conference on Nordic museum histories 31 January 2017, also located at the University of Southern Denmark.
The deadline for registration is extended to December 1, 2017.